1) Pour some EVO oil, garlic and finely chopped parsley into a non-stick pan and place it onto the hob. Start cooking over medium/low heat and let it brown for a few seconds.
2) Pour both tomato sauces into the pan and cook over medium/low heat for a few minutes until it reaches a boil then turn the heat off – cook longer if the sauce has not shrunk sufficiently, and add a sprinkle of pepper and a pinch of salt if you need it.
3) Pour abundant water into a pot, place it onto the hob and turn the heat on. When the water is about to boil, add in some salt. Drop the spaghettoni into the pot and cook over medium/high heat. Just before draining the pasta, pour a few tablespoons (or a ladle) of cooking water into the pan containing the sauce and turn the heat on again.
4) Drain the pasta very al dente and toss it into the sauce. Cook over high heat for a couple of minutes while mixing nicely.
5) Serve and top with some freshly chopped parsley.