Fun and quick to prepare, this second course is a kid pleaser. Adults will love them, too.
- Cod fillet (no fishbone): 400g (14oz)
- Bread: 6 slices
- Garlic: 1 clove
- Parsley: 1 bunch
- Egg: 1
- Mint leaves: 2/3
- Parmesan cheese: 50g (1.7oz)
- Salt: to taste
- Milk: 1 cup
- Lemon: 1
- Conero Food tomato mussel sauce
- Kitchen robot
1) Pour the milk into a bowl, add in the slices of bread and let them soak. Then, place the bread into the kitchen robot together with garlic, parsley and mint leaves. Blend all the ingredients until obtaining a homogeneous mixture and pour it into the bowl.
2) Cut the cod fillets into pieces and pour them into the bowl. Then, add in the Parmesan cheese, an egg and salt and pepper to taste. Start working the mixture by hand until all ingredients blend together. Shape the mixture into codfish balls – golf ball size.
3) Pour the tomato mussel sauce into a non-stick pan, place it onto the hob and heat over low heat for a few minutes until it reaches a boil. Add in the codfish balls and cook over medium heat for about 15 minutes, making sure the balls are evenly cooked and the sauce has shrunk sufficiently. Serve and top with some freshly chopped parsley.